Gefunden im englischen Forum

Gästehinweis

Die Inhalte / Beiträge des Forums sind nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar. Im Bereich des Marktplatzes kannst du auch als Gast lesend zugreifen.

• A8 for sale

I'm selling my 1997/ P A8 4.2 Quattro Sport.

Its Dark green metallic with Black leather. Done 136,000 miles.

I'd like £2,000 please.

It's a great car, the best I've ever had (I'm 48 so had a few cars!) and I'd like to see it go to a good home.

Engine and box work perfectly. It was serviced 3 months ago. It had a major brake job just before I got it. All new discs/ pads. I only do 8000 miles p.a. The exhaust is in great shape.

I bought it for £3000 one year ago and am only selling it to buy a newer model of the same car.

While I've had it I've done the following: Serviced it, fitted new Audi centre armrests, new drivers door mirror glass (Audi), new lower side grilles (Audi parts), changed that breather hose that causes it to cut out (it was cutting out when I bought it), for the correct Audi hose (this is supposed to be impossible, I heard!- the fix was instant and it never cut out since), changed both rear anti-roll bar links and generally tidied the car up a bit. For example, I fitted new wheel centres and did other small jobs on it myself. It is lovely to drive, very smooth and quiet with no rattles and plenty of power. It seems to have led a quiet life and I have certainly not abused it.

Here's what's wrong with it:

Airbag light on. According to cars history, it's a passenger seat sensor.
    Cruise control u/s. I have not investigated this as I don't use 'cruise'
    Air con could use a top up.

I'll probably keep it as a spare until my newer one has proved reliable but if anyone can offer her a new home, a deal could surely be done.

Wonderful car and 100% reliable- loads of service history.

01475 540205 or 07771 918409 (M) I'm just west of Glasgow.

Edit to add: Took it for a fresh Mot today (27 Jan 2009). Passed. No repairs required. No advisory comments from the tester either

• 2003 Audi A8 4.2 Quattro Sport - LPG Converted (2003)
    £12,950

An excellent example of the Audi A8 D3 model. It has the excellent 4.2 Litre petrol engine with an LPG
    conversion to make it cheaper to run than the 3.0 Tdi model.

Car Specification:
    - 4.2 Litre 40v Petrol Engine with BRC Sequent LPG Conversion
    - 6 Speed Tiptronic Gearbox with F1 Style Paddle Change
    - Sports Seats with Half Leather and Alcantara
    - Sports Adjustable Air Suspension
    - Genuine 20" Audi Sport Wheels (Recently Refurbished) with 6mm+ Tyres
    - Satellite Navigation with 2008 Discs and latest 3D View Software Installed
    - Bose Surround Sound
    - 360mm Front Discs (Larger than later models)
    - Twin Playstation 2's with Colour Coded 7" Widescreens installed in headrests
    - IPod Video Connector to Audi Screen for sound and video output to the car
    - In Car Audi Telephone Integrated into the system
    - Built in TV Tuner with TV Free (Passengers can watch TV whilst car is moving)
    - 6 Disc CD Changer in glovebox
    - Automatic Rear Sun Blind
    - Heated Front and Rear Seats
    - Variable Cruise Control
    - Xenon Headlights with Corner Control
    - Electric Adjustable Seats with 4 Memory Function
    - Dual Zone Climate Control with Ice Cold Air Conditioning
    - 3 Spoke Sports Steering Wheel
    - Double Glazing Windows (Not a standard option!)
    - 75 Litre LPG Gas Tank installed in spare wheel well
    - 350bhp Remap with speed limiter removed
    - Sports Centre Section Exhaust
    - £185 per year tax (LPG converted) guaranteed until 2012.

The car has loads of extras and was fully specified at the factory. It drives faultlessly and is an excellent example of the Audi A8 range. It has been to Audi all it's life and has recently had a full major service with all fluids, pads etc. Unlike most cars it has had a full cambelt change (£900 cost and due on most 60-70k cars) as well as all the other sensors replaced that are common faults with these cars. MAF sensor, brake light switches, coil packs, rear calipers as well as others have all been done! Peace of mind with this car as I have already done all the work for it.

The LPG conversion is the best on the market and does not lose power whilst running on LPG (With full certificate). I had the car converted myself after alot of research and decided to pay £2400 for the best kit on the market. LPG costs 42-45p per litre locally to me (Stockton area) and makes this car more efficient to run than the 3.0TDi which I have also owned, so I can give a fair comparison. The car runs like a typical V8 with a lazy drive around town, but with plenty of power on tap as required. The remap frees up the car and makes it more economical on a run. The speed limiter was part of the remap, though I have never taken the car at that speed, I value my license too much! The sports centre section allows the car to breathe easier and only releases the V8 noise under full throttle. The rest of the time it is complete silent as any A8 should be.

The car benefits from a rear entertainment system which is superb for the kids. The Playstations double up as DVD players and can be viewed on both screens or independantly. There are two Playstation controllers included and two wireless headphones to ensure peace and quiet for the front passengers.

The front passengers can enjoy the TV Tuner, Radio, CD or the IPod connection in full Bose surround sound all operated through the central control system. The IPod connector is under the armrests and can feed video and audio signals through directly into the Bose system. No fooling the system that is a CD changer or anything, there is a direct Audi feed into the system.

The car has been with me for 2 years and I am changing now for a change. I am open to part exchange or swap offers. I fancy a Range Rover, Tourareg, Q7 etc. or something sporty next but please let me know anything you may have! The car has 4 months tax and MOT left though has free MOT's for life with Audi Teesside. Full MOT can be negotiated in before sale if required depending on price.

Any questions please call, any inspections welcome.

• naja,knapp 2250 euro für nen rechtslenker mit knapp 220.000km der von uns aus gesehen am arsch der welt steht :$

MfG René

Tuning: Wir kaufen Dinge die wir nicht brauchen, von Geld das wir nicht haben, um Leute zu beeindrucken die wir nicht kennen.

• trotzdem relativ günstige preise. liegt vielleicht daran, dass die ihre autos praktisch nur in england verkaufen können, während in deutschland wahrscheinlich die hälfte aller über mobile verkaufte fahrzeuge ins ausland gehen, es also einen viel größeren kundenkreis gibt und dadurch natürlich mehr nachfrage als bei den engländern. wäre so meine vermutung die ich jetzt so auf die schnelle aufstellen konnte :D

• Da brauch man doch nichtmal so weit fahren.

Hier bei ebay ist auch einer drin.

Ist ein Facelift, recht gut ausgestattet und 170.000km runter für nur 4600€

http://cgi.ebay.de/Audi-A8-Absolu…emZ120389434644

Und soooo schlimm ist ein Rechtslenker auch nicht (ok, nix für meine Frau) ich könnte mir auch vorstellen einen zu fahren ;)

Edit: Ich sehe grad, das der VFL Mittelarmlehnen hat???

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von audiman (11. März 2009 um 01:13)

• Zitat

Original von audiman

warum soll er den keine gehabt haben??? :%)
    sahen zwar bischen anders aus aber die gabs schon immer beim VFL und zwischen den 2 armlehnen war das Telefon verbaut (wenn man eins hatte)

• Zitat

Original von wormserA8

warum soll er den keine gehabt haben??? :%)
    sahen zwar bischen anders aus aber die gabs schon immer beim VFL und zwischen den 2 armlehnen war das Telefon verbaut (wenn man eins hatte)

Ich glaub ich habe es nicht so richtig ausgedrückt.

Ich habe gesehen, das der englische Facelift die VFL Armlehnen drin hat.

Das der VFL auch schon welche hatte, war mir bekannt ;)

• Zitat

Original von audiman

ein Rechtslenker auch nicht (ok, nix für meine Frau) ich könnte mir auch vorstellen einen zu fahren ;)

Ist das in Deutschland zulässig ?

didi

• Zitat

Original von PlatinCH
    DIDI: Die VFL-Mittelarmlehne? Ich glaube die ist verboten ;) :D :-DD :-DD :-DD

definitiv, schließlich versperrt sie den blick auf die kippenschachtel im ablagefach und lenkt somit vom verkehrsgeschehen ab!!! also aufpassen bei mobile.de angeboten mit mittelarmlehne!!! :x :x

• Hey,

also das habe ich nun wirklich noch nicht auf dem Achter gesehen..

BOLERO-Felgen! :) Ist das erste mal dass ich diese Felgen auf sonem Wagen sehe..

Denn: Die haben nur eine Traglast von 550kg und sind (zumindest nach deutscher Zulassungsordnung) sowas von unmöglich auf dem Achter..

Trotzdem sind die Felgen klasse..!

Grüße, Chris.

• wofür soll eigentlich das "SE" stehen? (Audi A8 4.2 quattro SE).
    gabs in england spezielle ausstattungslinien oder sowas?

• Hi Wadim!
    Wenn der Britische A8 eine Recaro-Sport Lederausstattung gehabt hätte ,hätte ich mir denn gekauft!
    Das Geld hätte man locker wieder rausbekommen :H.
    Ist nur die Frage was hätte man abdrücken müssen eventuell noch an Steuern ,Zoll ....?????
    Gruß Scotty

• Schrotty, verschätz Dich da mal nicht.
    Hatte auch schon ein Angebot für nen 3.3TDI für 4000 €, aber nach genauerem Rechnen lohnt sich der ganze Aufwand nicht für die 1500 €, die Du dabei gut machst..

• Zitat

Original von Chris
    Schrotty, verschätz Dich da mal nicht.
    Hatte auch schon ein Angebot für nen 3.3TDI für 4000 €, aber nach genauerem Rechnen lohnt sich der ganze Aufwand nicht für die 1500 €, die Du dabei gut machst..

Hi Chris!
    1500€ Ist auch Geld :$.....haben oder nicht haben :x....